Want to work for Ocean Kids and Family Salon?
We are a children specialist salon, looking for an enthusiastic hairstylist who is fun, experienced, talented, and sociable, outgoing and passionate about their work. You must be highly motivated to work in a busy environment, work well within a team, have excellent customer service skills and MUST enjoy working with children.
Our aim is to make the hairdressing experience a more fun, exciting, and enjoyable time for the whole family. The salon offers a great working environment with a negotiable salary depending on experience. The successful candidate will need to maintain excellent customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hair cutting and styling for all gender children, adults and hair types.
- Building good relationships with families for your own progressing clientele.
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face shapes and tastes.
- Working in a team to the best of your abilities.
- Keeping the salon always looking at its best.
- Taking, amending and managing bookings and serve walk-ins.
- Ensure tidiness of workstations and sterilise tools, following Health and Safety guidance.
- Taking payments.
- Answering phone.
- General cleaning of salon.
- Be punctual.
Full time and Part time positions available, weekends are a must.
- Competitive salary package depending on experience
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay / maternity pay / holiday pay
- 8-hour shifts
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Radlett WD7 7NQ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Hair Stylists: 3 years (required)
- Hairdressing NVQ/SVQ Level 2 (required), Level 3 recommended
- United Kingdom (required)
Please fill in the form below and we will review your application.